- The GTranslate Free version is licensed under GNU/GPL license.
- GTranslate Custom, Startup, Business or Enterprise license is for one domain name and cannot be shared.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from GTranslate Inc.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to our product, modified or unmodified. GTranslate is Copyright (C) of GTranslate Inc. The product is provided "as it is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- Our customers will get support from us (via our forum, live chat, helpdesk) during the service time. Users that download and use GTranslate Free version, are not entitled to any support by us. However we will try to respond to all the requests and keep our customers satisfied. We reserve the right to limit or cancel support in the following situations:
- unreasonable behavior by the client; such as bad language, racism etc
- continued/repeating (server) issues that can not (or should not) be resolved by us
- the client is not cooperative in providing additional details on the issues raised
- It is your sole responsibility to make backups before providing any kind of access to our support team to work on your server. You are also responsible for removing such access after the work is complete. We should not be held liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from our actions.
- We reserve the right to terminate your service if this Terms of Service is violated.
- We reserve the right to show a message on translated pages when your license is expired or you have a late payment. To avoid this make sure to remove GTranslate from your website or make a payment.
- We reserve the right to reject your order without any explanation.
- We reserve the right to terminate your service in case of abuse of our service.
- In the event of the termination of service, you are free to use our GTranslate Free product under the grant of the GNU/GPL license, but we are not obliged to provide you support or updates.
- The prices are subject to change without any prior notice.
- If you are using GTranslate you agree to receive emails from us about GTranslate.
- We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
- This Terms of Service may be updated from time to time and are subject to change at our discretion.
- We have a money back guarantee. Please check the Returns Policy for more information.
Bedingungen für den professionellen Website-Übersetzungsdienst
- You should have a subscription to GTranslate paid plan for the website for which you are planning to use this service.
- The quoting works only for the pages which are publicly available on your website.
- The website translation will start as full payment is received, unless a written agreement with GTranslate Inc exists.
- As order accepted no modifications on the pages under translation should be done.
- You are solely responsible for making a correct order. GTranslate Inc bears no liability for the choices entered by you during the ordering process. In case of mistake (e.g. wrong language combination chosen), you must notify GTranslate Inc as soon as possible and the translation fees shall be recalculated respectively.
- GTranslate Inc gives an estimated time needed to complete the translation task as the payment is received, however, it doesn't guarantee that no delays will occur. GTranslate Inc informs you per e-mail, when the task is ready for your review. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by GTranslate Inc, time is not of the essence for delivery of performance, and no delay shall entitle you to reject any delivery or to demand compensation for consequential loss.
- Upon GTranslate Inc's notification per e-mail or by other means about delivery of the task, you will have strictly seven days for a review. You may approve the task via emailing to GTranslate Inc. If you don't take any action within the seven-day review period, the task is deemed approved. Once approved, no alterations, revisions, or refunds are applicable.
- You can review and ask for a re-translation within the seven-day review period starting from first delivery date. GTranslate Inc will perform a quality control and typically get back to you within one business day after getting such request. If GTranslate Inc determines that the translation did not meet quality requirements, then it will accept the request and will provide a re-translation free of charge.
- You can cancel an order and receive full refund if the process of translation has not yet been started. To attempt to cancel the process you can contact GTranslate Inc team directly via Live Chat or by e-mail address [email protected] to inquire if the translation can be cancelled. If the translation has been started, the order cannot be cancelled and no refund is applicable.
- GTranslate Inc bears no liability for losses and damages occurred during the use of the translated content.
- No contact or attempt to contact to translators outside the communication channels GTranslate Inc provides should be done.
- You are solely responsible for classifying, editing or removing any confidential or personally identifiable information in content under translation, if you do not wish to disclose that information.
- No materials for translation shall be deemed to be confidential unless this is expressly stated by you.
- You declare and warrant that you have all necessary right, title and interest in your materials, and that your materials do not and will not infringe or violate any third party's rights, do not violate any law and do not contain any offensive, insulting or unacceptable content.
- Neither GTranslate Inc nor its translators, contractors, or suppliers make any specific promises about the services, GTranslate Inc does not make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific functions of the services or their availability, reliability or ability to meet your needs. GTranslate Inc excludes all warranties, no matter the jurisdiction.
Informationen, die wir sammeln und wie wir sie nutzen
- If you are using our Free version, we do not collect, store or transmit any personal data.
- If you are using our paid version, we collect and store your name, email and domain name, which you provide during the sign up process. We use this data to send you personalized emails about your GTranslate service.
- The payment details including your credit card number are not stored on our side, we use PayPal and Stripe to process and store your payment information.
- The translations edits submitted by you can be modified and used to improve the translation quality of our service.
- We use third party analytics tools like Google Analytics or Yandex Metrica to provide you statistics about your translated pages via our dashboard. The analytics data is not stored by us.
- After your paid service expires we will delete your unused translations from our system.
- Our Free service is based on Google Translate, which may set "googtrans" cookie to remember the selected language.
- Third party analytics tools we use in our paid version (Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica) set cookies to collect statistics data about translated pages.
- If you visit our website by a link provided by our affiliate partner, we may set "AffiliateID" cookie to identify our partner for possible commissions upon sale.
Wir verwenden Drittfirmen, die unten in unserem Service beschrieben werden. Alle von ihnen sind DSGVO konform.
- Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica to collect visitor information on our website and on translated pages.
- Intercom Live Chat to provide support to our service users.
- PayPal and Stripe to process payments.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) and OVH cloud to store translations.
- Cloudflare for our website.
Kontrolle Ihrer persönlichen Daten
- You may change your name, email address from your dashboard or ask us to correct them for you.
- Upon service cancellation you may ask us to remove all your data from our side.
Wenn Sie festgestellt haben, dass Sie gemäß der DSGVO als Datenverantwortlicher qualifiziert sind und eine Datenschutzvereinbarung mit Ihren qualifizierten Anbietern benötigen, möchten wir Ihnen dabei helfen, die Dinge für Sie einfacher zu machen.
Unsere DPR-konforme DPR-Datei steht Ihnen nachfolgend zur Annahme zur Verfügung.